Monday, August 13, 2012

The week in review

Wow, it was better than I had hoped for. Like a lot of you I was a bit disappointed that we couldn't have our week of running camp at Parvin State Park due to storm damage, but it worked out to our advantage. A special thank you goes out to the AD's aat Schalick and CRHS for use of their facilities. And I also want to thank Coach P, Coach Boykin, Coach Harris, Coach Steig, Coach Hoxy, Rowan U Coach Ringo Adamson, camp graduate Eric DuBois and the parents who helped to make this week great.

It has been exciting for me to meet with so many of you again this year. I love your dedication and enthusiasm. I love to watch your progress as a runner! And it was great to have new runners with us this year -- absorbing the insights we offer at running camp for the first time.

Please review the Notes from Camp for info we covered during the week, so that you can continue to do the little things that add up to make a big difference in your performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment